The team at Francom Legal brings a wide variety of experience, advising both public and private clients on general corporate and commercial matters, across a broad range of sectors and industries. Our team is committed to understanding your business, its complexities and issues. Francom Legal strives to create commercial, workable and efficient solutions to ensure the best outcome for every client and their respective needs and goals.
It is our commercial and practical approach that attracts some of Australia’s most innovative and entrepreneurial businesses to our strong client base. Advising on all aspects of business and investment, from mergers and acquisitions to start-ups and divestments, we endeavour to highlight opportunities, minimise risks and maximise success for our clients. Importantly, at the core of our advice is our appreciation that all decisions and strategies need to have long-term solutions and be commercial.
Some of the commercial and corporate services offered by Francom Legal include the following:
- Legal advice for startups, SME’s, Franchisors and Franchisees
- Advice regarding business structures including partnerships, trusts and corporations
- Partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements
- Franchising, distribution, agency and other distribution channel agreements
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Advice on all aspects of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
- Advice on all aspects of the Australian Franchise Code of Conduct
- Preparation and advice on retail and commercial leases
- Advice on trade practices